Donations are tax-deductible (with the exception of the Genetic Ancestry membership).
Individual Members will receive:
- 10% off items in our gift shop
- free admission to the Giants of the Earth Heritage Center
- discounts on special events and educational opportunities
- discounts on genealogy research
- online access to additional oral video histories and other historical videos
- preference in filming of oral histories for their families
Business Members will receive:
- all of the above plus
- link to your business website on GEHC website
- NOTE: GIANTS OF THE EARTH HERITAGE CENTER webpages and Facebook posts are currently being viewed at a rate of 1 million views per year! Don’t miss out on the chance to be listed in the top brackets among our business sponsors for unprecedented online exposure.
- Lars (Individual)–$40/year
- Vaermor (Senior)–$35/year
- Ola and Per (Family)–$50/year
- Genetic Ancestry–$175/year
- King Olav–$500/year
- Queen Sonja–$750/year
- King Harald–$1,000/year
- Joseph Langland–$50/year
- Peter J. Rosendahl–$100/year
- Georgia Rosendahl–$250/year
- Robert E. A. Lee–$500/year
- Mons Fladager–$1000/year
Three optional ways to Join Giants of the Earth
To become a member of the non-profit Giants of the Earth Heritage Center, please select your desired membership level, and either enter that in blank available with the credit card donation button below or write your check and send in by mail.
- 1. Membership/Donation by credit/debit/paypal (not including Genetic Ancestry Membership).
- 2. Membership/Donation by credit/debit card (including Genetic Ancestry membership)
3. Membership/Donation by check (if selecting Genetic Ancestry please make check for $175 and write “Genetic Ancestry” on form). Fill in the printer friendly version of the form below, write your check, and mail to:Giants of the Earth Heritage Center P.O. Box 223 Spring Grove, MN 55974
If you need assistance, please email us. We can contact you later and even take your credit card information over the phone. Additional shipping costs may apply to international members who receive a genetic kit or a newsletter.